Topics we cover, and how to enquire for an interview.
Media from PCSA
As the peak body for palliative care in the state, Palliative Care South Australia (PCSA) can be contacted for comment on issues affecting the sector.
Topics we may be available to provide comment on include:
- Palliative care in general
- Grief and bereavement
- Advance care planning
- Aged care
- Life-limiting illnesses affecting South Australians
- Palliative care volunteering
- The palliative care workforce
- Caring for a dying person
- Compassionate Communities
- Public health palliative care
For all media enquiries or to organise an interview with a PCSA spokesperson, please contact us.
Coming soon – watch this space!